Third Annual Pet Blogger Challenge sponsored by Go Pet Friendly!
1. When did you begin your blog?
Around the middle of September in 2012
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
Just to meet other pets and have fun. Plus mom says that this is good way to make sure she can save lots of good memories about me as I grow up.
3. Is your current purpose the same?
If so, how do you feel you’ve met your goals?
I have even more great buddies than I ever would have imagined! And mom has got lots of photos and videos and stories about me
4. How often do you post?
I try to post at least three or four times a week, but sometimes mom is too busy to help me…
5. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you?
Mostly I like to just write about what is going on, except for Blog Hops, which are on a schedule.
If you don’t publish on a schedule, why? How do you think your decision affects your audience? How do you know when a topic is “post-worthy?”
Mom and I do this for fun and we don’t want it to get too serious. I don’t think my buddies mind — I have a feeling they’ve got plenty of other cool blogs to read!
If mom says, “Aww, Remy you’re so cute!” or “Oh no, Remy!” or “Hey, great job, Remy!” then it is probably something I will like to write about. Hopefully she has the camera handy!
6. How much time do you spend writing your blog per week? How much time visiting other blogs? Share your tips for staying on top of it all.
Hmm…maybe about 30 minutes per post. But more if there are a lot of pictures or some video. I spend a lot more time visiting all my blog buddies. Probably a couple hours a day. If I miss a day — oh dear!
7. How do you measure the success of a post and of your blog in general (comments, shares, traffic)?
This is a good question. I didn’t think about this so much. I guess a lot of comments are a good sign and shares would be even better, but I have only gotten a couple of those.
Do you look strictly at the numbers, or do you have a way of assessing the quality of those interactions?
Mom spends some time looking at this stuff, but I don’t really worry about it. I just like to hear from my buddies and to read about what they have been up to.
8. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one issue you’re having with your blog, what would it be?
I can’t really think of any troubles with the blog — not yet at least!
9. What goals do you have for your blog in 2013?
My goal is to keep getting to know my buddies and maybe find some new ones too. Mom says she hopes my blog will help keep her on track with my training and maybe help give other people ideas about things to do with their pups. But I think I am pretty trained already, right?