I’ve got a lot of catching up to do when it comes to awards! I have gotten a few of these wonderful things lately
First there is this beautiful Shine On Award from my adorable friend Daisy at Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven. Daisy has some really good adventures and she is so cute! Stop by if you haven’t met her yet
Next I’ve got the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from my favorite celebrity pup, Zena at Princess Tails. Zena is a beautiful and talented Tibetan Terrier who lives with a cute and wild Poodle pup named Raffles. You probably already know Zena because she is a star! But if you don’t know her, you definitely should!
Now here are the rules:
1] Link back to the person who nominated you
2] Post the award image on your page
3] Tell seven random fact about yourself
1. I have snake tattoo inside my ear from my old life of crime
2. I did not used to like peanut butter, but now I do!
3. I am almost always too cold or too hot.
4. I would Never kill a stuffy toy…on purpose.
5. I am a Canine Good Citizen
6.I once was attacked by two dogs in my neighborhood, but I did not fight back and I still love every single dog I meet!
7. I only broke one Christmas tree ornament on my first Christmas tree!
4] Nominate fifteen other blogs
This part is tricky and even Canine Good Citizens sometimes break the rules. I am inspired by all my blogging buddies, so I would like to pass this award on to all of you who would like it!
And lovely Zena also gave me the REALITY Blog Award!
Now there are 5 questions to answer with this award:
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
Hmm…tricky to choose just one! I would either turn our patio into a gigantic yard for running and fetch or I would use a magic spell to make my kitties like wrestling with me! Or maybe I would play with my friend Smudge everyday. This is hard!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I am only one and half and until I was nine months things were not so good for me. One is looking a lot better, so I guess I’ll have to say one (for now).
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
I am afraid of the dark outside, but mom is helping learn to be a little braver
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I have a dream of playing wrestle mania and chase for at least 7 hours with my trainer’s dog, Smudge. He is the coolest dog I ever met. I think I might have to settle for 7 minutes though…Smudge is not as wild as me
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would be a cat for one day so I could wrestle with my kitties without squashing them!
Now I’ve got one more award to show you, but I am going to wait until tomorrow because I think maybe you have had enough Remy for one day