Mom says I have been an extra good pup lately and I guess she must be right because I have gotten two more wonderful awards!
Rules for the award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post
Here are the 10 questions:
What is your favorite color? Blue, of course!
Your favorite animal? Hmmm…well, I really love kitties, but I think pups are my most favorite of all.
Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? I usually only get water, but once I was not feeling so well and mom gave me plain Pedialyte with some canned food mixed in. She even warmed it up! That was my favorite drink ever!
Facebook or Twitter? Can I say both?
Your favorite pattern? Mom says I look very smart in houndstooth. Plus I like the name
Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I am very good at leaving presents around, but mom does not seem to get very excited about picking them up…
Your favorite number? One billion — as in “I would like one billion delicious hot dog treats, please!”
Your favorite day of the week? Any day I get to go on a pack walk!
Your favorite flower? The tastiest ones, but I have not found these yet.
What is your passion? Playing. And treats. And kitties. And also playing.
And Kaya & Norman also gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am extra flattered because I think all the beautiful pictures of Kaya & Norman on all sorts of great adventures are very inspiring!
The rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger award go like this:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Post the award image on your page
3. Tell seven random facts about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen other blogs
Now here are 7 random facts:
1. I’ve just learned to “pick it up”
2. I like kitty toys better than puppy toys.
3. Even though I can be a wild guy, I am actually kind of serious around the house.
4. Once mom was eating a coconut popsicle and she let me lick it! I think I got lucky because she had a fever and was feeling crazy.
5. When mom or dad is sick, I am an extra good cuddler
6. I almost never bark, but once in a while I do. If I am barking at a noise outside, it’s just one or two scary ones. If I am barking because I want to play, it’s a bunch of high pitched ones, which mom finds “annoying.”
7. If the weather is cool, mom takes me on all her errands with her and I am very good at waiting patiently in the car.
Now I know I am supposed to pick some buddies to give these awards to, but I just have such a hard time choosing — I want to give them to all my buddies! So if you haven’t gotten one of these guys yet, I am giving them to you now