Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is my first time celebrating this wonderful holiday and already I cannot wait for next year.
Of course, the extra tasty treats are very nice, but even more than that I love the part about being thankful. I sure have lots to be thankful for; life is a lot different for me now than it was seven months ago. Here are just a few of the many blessings I am counting:
1. I have a warm bed to sleep in every night and enough food in my tummy every day.
2. My kitties, Linus and Schroeder, hardly ever hit me the face anymore and they even stared sharing the couch with me when I am sleepy.
3. My mom and dad are always looking out for me, keeping me safe, and helping me to be the best pup I can be.
4. I have made so many wonderful new friends, not only where I live, but also in blogging land.
5. Most of all, I am thankful to wake up and enjoy this big wonderful world every single day. Most pups, especially pups who look like me, never make it out of puppy jail alive, but here I am against all odds and I want to make the most of every single moment.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving — I cannot wait to read all about it!