The first exciting thing happened a little while ago. Mom and dad went to mom’s aunt and uncle’s house to watch some show called the Oscars. And they took me with them! This is especially exciting because mom’s aunt and uncle have a very nice pup named Lucy and a very nice boy named Peter. I got to play with both of them!
Now my mom is very nice and I love her a lot, but sometimes she is not all that clever. She used her fancy new phone to take lots of video of me playing with Lucy and Peter. Too bad almost all the videos are sideways or upside down…
Mom hasn’t figured out how to fix them, but she did get one in right direction. It is short and not the best funnest part of the the playing, but at least mom found a cool thing to make it look fancy 🙂
And now the second very exciting thing is that I got a really cool award called the Liebster Award from my very good buddy Easy. I would bet most of you know Easy. If you don’t, you gotta meet him! He is a really cool Weimaraner and he will make you laugh your head off every time you stop by for a visit 😀
So now I am supposed to tell you 11 facts. We’ll see how many I come up with:
1. I have never met a cookie I didn’t like. Actually, make that love.
2. I have a big crush on another blue and white big head that lives in my neighborhood. Her name is Gia and she is very beautiful! Plus she likes to play just as much as I do 😀
3. Mom is teaching mean to know the difference between right and left so I can walk or sit on either side. I’m getting pretty good!
4. Mom is also teaching me to know “Benji the Bunny” now that I’ve got “Bacon” and “Stache” down.
5. I have not met a tasty vegetable…yet.
6. When it’s almost time for my dad to come I go sit by the door to wait for him.
7. Yesterday morning I got to play with three different dogs! Gia *sigh*, a golden retriever, and a boxer!
Seven seems like a good number of facts. Now I am going to answer Easy’s questions 🙂
1. What was your favorite book/movie in your childhood?
My favorite book is Snoopy’s Mischief Master Class!
2. What was the animal of your dreams as a child (dragons, unicorns etc)?
I would just like another pup to play with, but mom has always been crazy over horses. She used to have a few, but she does not have any now. Maybe one day she will have horses again?
3. Can you read books or watch movies about anipals without an happy end?
Mom does not let me read or watch these sad things yet, but she just finished reading The Lost Dogs, which has both happy and sad endings. She loved this book very much.
4. If you have to describe your anipal with one word, what would you choose?
Mom says she would describe me as the perfect pup for her 🙂 (Sorry that is just a few more than one word…)
5. If you had to pick “The animal of the year” who would it be?
Tricky. There are so many to choose from! Maybe this pittie type pup who saved her family (people and pets) from a fire!
6. Is there any animal of the world who scares you?
I am afraid of animals that are like stone, my kitties when they chase me, and also I think those two dogs who bit me all over my body.
7. Have you ever tried Dog- or Cat food? (yes,accidentally licking on fingers counts too)
Of course! I get dog food every day, but once in a while I sneak some kitty food when no one is looking. Boy, do they get the good stuff!
8. Would you like to understand Dog- or Cat language?
I am starting to understand cat language. My kitties seem to appreciate this 🙂
9. Would you like do know what your anipals are thinking? Really?
Sometimes I would like to know what my mom is thinking!
10. What was the funniest thing that you bought for your anipal?
The funniest thing mom got me is my HumungaStache that came in one of my Bark Boxes. But so far I refuse to hold it the way I am supposed too…
Since I already got this award once before, I am going to share it with all of my blog buddies who would like it! Just tell us all some things about you and you can answer these questions if you want 🙂 Or you can just tell me your answers here. Or not. Whatever sounds fun to you 🙂
1. Bacon or bacon? Or bacon?
2. What the neatest thing you have learned?
3. Do you like Christmas time or summer better? Or do you live where it is summer and Christmas at the same time?
4. Do you close your eyes at the scary parts?
5. Would you rather go to the beach, climb a mountain, or visit the moon?
Thanks so much again to Easy for this great award! And I hope you all will have a very wonderful day!!